We are excited to announce another spectacular CAS 360 update!
Watch the short video (right) by our CAS 360 Product Manager, Andy Tam, to learn more.
You can also check out the full release notes and join the conversation in the BGL Community.
AML / CDD Compliance: Each company in CAS 360 now has a dedicated AML / CDD Compliance tab which includes:
- A new AML / CDD Compliance Alert on the company’s screen.
- The ability to add the compliance details, including the compliance officer.
- The ability to add the Nature of the Business Relationship to the firm.
- The ability to view each individual attached to the company, including the identity, source of funds, and PEP information.
- The ability to complete an overall risk assessment.
- The ability to prepare a report based on all company AML / CDD information.
Seal Entires Register Report: A company Seal Register Report can now be prepared from the Reports screen for multiple companies at once.
Company Report: The Company Report now includes the appointment date and ceased date for Members of Limited by Guarantee Companies. Learn More
Data Encryption: Improvements have been made to contact information encryption.
Remember to check out the full release notes and join the conversation in the BGL Community.