We are excited to announce another spectacular CAS 360 update!
You can check out the full release notes and join the conversation in the BGL Community.
Company Name Changes: Users can now prepare the necessary documents for a Singapore Company Name Change.
Company Registrations: A Register of Officeholders and Register of Members has been added to the post-incorporation document pack for Company Registrations.
Share Transfers: Users can now print the witness signature information on the Share Transfer Form when processing a share transfer. The Share Transfer Form template has also been updated with the latest witness signatory functionalities.
Search Register: Users can now search the ACRA company register using the company name or unique Entity Number (UEN). Additionally, the Search Register now allows users to import companies with zero shares.
Contact Name Formatting: When adding a Contact via Quick Add or the Global Contacts screen, a new ‘Name Layout’ option will allow users to switch the Contact Name format from “First Name, Last Name’ to “Last Name, First Name. Users can also switch the ‘Name Layout’ for a contact at any time from within the Global Contacts screen.
Company Listing Report: Users can now prepare the Company Listing Report by selecting a date range in the Reports screen. Previously, this report could only be generated with today’s date.
Share/Unit Certificates: Users can now prepare a single combined certificate rather than multiple certificates when transferring shares from one shareholder to another.
The following new features and improvements have also been made:
- All members of Limited by Guarantee Companies now have a cease date.
- Users can now see the Changes summary within the Global Documents screen for changes made to members of Limited by Guarantee Companies.
- The character limit for Shareholders/Members Quick Add has been increased to 200 characters.
- Improvements have been made to ordering same-date transactions in the Register of Shareholders/Members.
- User interface enhancements have been made to the jurisdiction drop-down menu, shareholder (doughnut) graphs, company notes and the Messages screen.
Remember to check out the full release notes and join the conversation in the BGL Community.