We are excited to announce another enormous CAS 360 update!
You can check out the full release notes and join the conversation in the BGL Community.
Company Registrations: Support for ‘Members’ has been added to Limited by Guarantee Company Registrations.
Register of Nominee Shareholders: The Register of Nominee Shareholders can now be printed even if no Nominee Shareholders are appointed to a company.
BGL API: The following enhancements have been added to the BGL API:
- ‘Chief Executive Officer’ added as a POST Create Company Officer position.
- GET/PUT/POST/DEL endpoints added for contact’s communication details.
- Improved identity verification API.
- Implemented GET/PUT/POST/DEL requests for Contact Addresses API.
- Implemented a nationality field in GET/PUT/POST requests for the Contact API.
- GET Officers API call now includes officers who have ceased their role.
The following new features and improvements have also been made:
- Implemented GET/PUT/POST/DEL requests for Passports.
- Documents “sent via Digisign” now cannot be deleted unless they have been voided.
- Comparison Report will now pass where there is a minor nationality format difference.
Remember to check out the full release notes and join the conversation in the BGL Community.